Steptoe Joes - Seymour
Walk right in and start selling.
Steptoe Joes – Seymour.
• Heaps of good stuff to sell.
• Lots of hidden treasures.
• Only $40,000 including stock & oodles of wisdom that Joe will share with new operator.
• Generous lease terms.
EAT, DRINK & BE MERRY
74 Emily St, Seymour
• Previously “Rachael’s Place”
• TP Permit for Restaurant/Function Centre/Tavern (60 seats)
• Premises to be renovated
• Liquor licence available
• Attractive lease terms
THE PERFECT MIXED FARMING PROPERTY
469 Bunganail Road, Wahring
• 61 Ha (151 acres)
• Located north of Seymour and close to Nagambie
• Ideal house sites
• Established 27 Ha Sugar Gum plantation (fire wood and furniture/construction). Providing an immediate income.
• Large wild flower plantation (proteas, leucadendrons etc.)
• Hay cut and sold each year
• Ideal soils (red, sandy grey loam) for cropping and grazing
• Good shedding with power & water incl. shower, toilet, hot water and septic system.
• 550mm average rainfall
• Ample water via tanks, bores and dams
• 7 paddocks with excellent fencing
• 15 Ha of wetlands with ancient red gums
This truly is the ideal mixed farm with a ready-made income stream.
Vendor is prepared to provide assistance including information regarding the establishment and operation of the property