Welcome to Camilla Lodge located just 4km South of Nagambie, a picturesque 76 acre property.
Sit back on your verandah with your wine or beer whilst taking in the views of the dam. The dam is framed by a man made beach and spectacular palm trees, this is Country living at its best.
The fully renovated residence is very generously proportioned and offers four spacious bedrooms and a home office. Each of the bedrooms have fitted robes, the main has a walk-in robe and a full en-suite. A magnificent modern Kitchen joins the dining and lounge room and is accompanied by a cozy wood fire.
There are two separate living areas - the lounge area off the kitchen and a very spacious family room to the back of the house. The family room has sliding doors opening up to the spectacular view over the dam. You will feel like you are living on a waterfront property with this view.
And there is more - a well-appointed self contained bungalow/granny flat with 1 bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and carport to the front of the property.
Outside the home, the lifestyle opportunities offered by this amazing property are endless:
* 6.5 megalitre dam with top up bore run by solar pump
* Irrigation to house lawns, stock troughs and nursery
* 4 dog pens and runs
* Cattle weaner yard
* Mature trees ready to sell (Bottle trees and Palms)
* Tree lined boundary fences planted with kurrajong
* Plenty of farm shedding from the hay shed to the old Stable complex with 5 boxes to the16m x
7.5m shed which is 3.6m high with a roller door
* Lock up workshop and double car garage
* The dream man cave with a built in bar and room for a pool table
* 7 paddocks sown down to lucerne and electric fencing to all
* Trotting track
* 5 rain water tanks
* Fully fenced house block
The property provides easy and straightforward access to both Melbourne and the northern region.